Tuesday 26 January 2016

Why Choose the Cambridge Weight Plan?

For people who many not know much about us we can get questions like - why would I choose this plan?

The Cambridge Weight Plan Consultants are in a league of their own.

Trying to lose weight is a tough slog. Often feeling like a huge un-achievable mountain to climb. But what if you had a motivator by your side every step of the way?

You consultants are here for you on your weight loss journey. Whichever consultant you choose to help you lose the weight, he or she will be by your side making sure you reach and maintain your goals.

Unlike many weight loss plans, The Cambridge Plan is tailor made for you. So even if you have medical conditions, many people can still embark on a tailor made program - but your consultant will give you a thorough consultation to decide if you are able to start a program.

So why do we believe the Cambridge Weight Plan is right for you?



Cambridge Success Stories

Amanda Power
Amanda went from a size 24 to a size 12. She also won International Slimmer of the year 2015


Ann Mc Henry


I had been overweight for as long as I could remember, but I refused to step onto the scales – I was in denial. I never went out with friends because I was so conscious of my size and had very low self esteem.
My Consultant, Kay, is a great source of motivation and always there at the end of the phone if I need her. I have lost over 8 stone (50.8kg). My confidence levels have increased tenfold and, most importantly, I am no longer putting my life in danger by placing so much pressure on my heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment